The folks at Digi recently launched an automatic billing campaign with Mastercard that lets you take advantage of discounts on your monthly bills.
Digi automatic billing with Mastercard
The campaign will offer customers a 5% discount on their monthly bills for six months as well as a Shopee RM10 voucher when you sign up for the automatic billing service with your Mastercard by November 30, 2021.
They said the campaign was aimed at giving customers a more convenient option to pay their bills and have a hassle-free bill paying experience while staying connected. Despite this, as you can see from the banner, the offer is only applicable to new automatic billing users.
There are two ways you can sign up and activate the feature as shown below:
- Log into your account on the Digi website
- Click on “Manage automatic invoicing” under your Postpaid account
- Fill in the required details of your Mastercard debit or credit card and click “Save”
- Click on “Activate automatic invoicing”
- Click on “Settings” on the usage page
- Click on “My payment” to register a credit card and manage automatic invoicing
- You must log in with a password before saving your credit card details
- Click the ‘+’ button in the upper right corner to add a new credit card
- Continue to fill in your credit card details
- Click on “Add a card” and activate “Set as automatic billing”
For more details on this, you can head to the link here. Stay tuned to Pokde.net for the latest tech and gaming news, as well as reviews.
Pokdepinion: I guess auto-billing looks more appealing now, with the discounts you’ll get. Plus, they have the countryside for a while, so that’s definitely a plus too.