From August 1 – 21, 2022 Stuba offers travel agents the exclusive chance to win US hotel stays, Amazon vouchers, Disney+ memberships and more US-themed prizes.
Hotel prices include:
- 4 nights at 4* Hotel Caribe Royale All-SuitesOrlando in a 1 bedroom suite with parking.
- 3 nights at Ka’anapali Beach Club Resort 3*Hawaii in a Premium Ocean View Room.
- 4 nights at RIU Plaza Times Square 4*New York or 4* Intercontinental – New York Times Square in a regular room.
- 4 nights at 5* Hard Rock Hotel in New York in a Classic King room.
Plus, ALL reservations made throughout the campaign will be entered into a draw for a grand prize to be won. 5 nights at the five-star The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in a 1 bedroom Terrace suite including an F&B credit of $200 or more.
For a chance to win these amazing prizes, all you need to do is make a Stuba USA accommodation reservation of $250 or more between August 1-21, you will automatically be entered into the raffle.
And why wouldn’t you? Stuba is one of the smartest hotel searches and offers unparalleled inventory with over 15,000 hotels across the United States in every city you expect and might not.
Having worked with travel agents for over 30 years and ATAS and AFTA accredited, Stuba are trade experts and a wholesaler you can trust.
How could the deal get any sweeter? Glad you asked.
Stuba got some exclusive rates at these awesome hotels during the campaign date:
- Boston Park Plaza, Theater District (4 stars)
- Westhouse New York, Midtown (5 stars)
- The Goodtime Hotel Miami, South Beach (4 stars)
- Hotel The Gates Key West (4 stars)
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii, Honolulu (5 stars)
Other Popular US Destinations You Can Book From Stub includes:
- Hawaii – 282 hotels on 6 islands
- Las Vegas – 154 hotels from the Strip to downtown
- Los Angeles – 310 hotels from Beverly Hills to Santa Monica
- New York – 541 hotels from Brooklyn to Manhattan
- San Francisco – 182 hotels from Fisherman’s Wharf to Redwood City
Every booking with Stuba receives an HCN (Hotel Confirmation Number) which is obtained directly from the hotel – a validation process that has reduced in-resort issues by 88%! So really, the contest is a win-win for travel agents and customers.
In addition to their flexible rates and wide range of room categories and options, travel agents will benefit from Stuba’s user-friendly tools and online self-help. But if you need it, there’s 24/7 customer support and a local team in Australia you can rely on.
So what are you waiting for? It’s easy to check the number of hotels Stuba offers in any city in the United States through their hotel directory.
Just head to Stuba Login Page, click on one of the many properties that are underlined and you will be taken to their hotel directory. From here you can view hotels by number or alphabetically.
For full terms and conditions, visit usa.stuba.com.